Sunday, April 22, 2012

So, today I woke up and my cat Frank, was sitting on my face. I took this as a sign that I should probably feed him and Spook (my other cat) so I slump into the kitchen. 2:37AM ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I lunged back into bed and wasn't seem until 9:30. I told you this story, because it explains a lot for weirdos, like if somebody sits on your face while your sleeping. Jut push them off and go ack into slumber, and no I'm not referring to te Monte Carlo song "Sit on my face", please dot look that song up...it's kinda disturbing. Anyway, let's put this o a list of weirdo tips: 1. Don't feed your cats at two I the morning. It leads to a bad day. Be careful my little weirdos, the world is dangerous for us, you know! Eat Your Vegetables, Hanzy

No comments:

Post a Comment